This cycle takes you from Paxton to the village of Hutton and then through the countryside back to Hutton and Paxton. It is 10.5 miles and will take approximately 50 - 55mins.
1. Starting from The Cross Inn head out of the village passing the church on your right and the village hall on your left. Continue uphill and follow the road as it bears to the left at the top.
|The Cross Inn, Paxton|
2. Continue along this road for about 2 miles, passing Clarabad Farm and a turning to Foulden on your right before reaching the village of Hutton. Continue around the left hand bend and through the village until you reach a crossroads with a farm on the right. Go straight across towards Fishwick and continue until you reach a T junction.
3. Turn right at the T junction onto the main road and then take the first right turn. This road will take you past a farm on the left until you eventually arrive at a another T junction. Turn left and follow the main road for a short while around some bends before taking the first turning on the right and up a small hill.
4. Continue along this country lane and then down a very steep hill passing an egg farm on your left. Do not turn off but continue up a hill passing a farm and some cottages on the left. Continue to follow this road past the cemetery before arriving back in the village of Hutton.
5. Go through the village, turn left the junction and continue straight along the road back to Paxton arriving at The Cross Inn on you left.