The Chain Bridge Honey Farm is located just outside the village of Horncliffe and close to the Union Chain Bridge.
The visitor centre has many displays providing an insight into the life and work of bees. Observing the bees at work is one of the most popular displays. The adjoining shop sells a variety of excellent honey and beeswax products.
Outside is a display of vintage vehicles and the very popular bus cafe.
A trip to the honey farm is well worth the visit.
- About Me
- About this Blog
- Our Favourite Places
- Days out in the Scottish Borders
- Days out in North Northumberland
- Day Trips to Other Places
- Short Walks in the Scottish Borders
- Short Walks in North Northumberland
- Short Walks in the Cheviot Hills
- Cycling the Borders
- Towns and Villages
- Hills and National Parks
- Castles and Towers
- Abbeys and Priories
- Beaches and Coast
- Rivers and Bridges
- Other Places of Interest
- Around Paxton
- A Year in Paxton and the Borders
- Photo Gallery
- Other Places to Visit in Great Britain
- World Travel Photo Gallery