Edrom Parish Church
Edrom church sits on the site of the Old Church of Edrom, The Church of The virgin Mary which was constructed in the 12th century. The church stood on estates that were gifted to Coldingham Priory in 1130 by Gospatrick, Earl of Dunbar. In 1732 the old church was demolished and the present day church erected. All that remains today is the 15th century Blackadder Aisle and original 12th century arch doorway which was re-erected as the entrance to a burial vault situated at the back of the church.