|Drygrange Old Bridge|
The Drygrange Old bridge is a disused road bridge crossing the River Tweed near Melrose in the Scottish Borders. The bridge was built between 1776 and 1780 to replace a ferry and carried the A68 over the River Tweed. In 1974 a new road bridge was opened and the bridge ceased to be used as the road crossing. Although it is no longer open to vehicles, cyclists and pedestrians can cross the bridge freely. This old stone bridge steeped in history affords fantastic views of the Leaderfoot Viaduct and was well worth a visit.