|St Andrew's Church|
St Andrew's Church dates from about 900AD, The tower was used by villagers as a refuge during viking raids. In 1344 a Monastery dedicated to St Lewinna was built in the village but was dissolved in 1538.
At the centre of the village sits the Eight Bells, a traditional country pub over 300 years old. This welcoming pub serves excellent food, either beside the roaring log fire or in the pretty beer garden overlooking the beautiful countryside.
|Approaching Jevington from the South Downs|
|The Eight Bells|